Where is it? - with a prize this time !!

Guest lordofsealand

This next one may be easier this time, BUT I do want some exact details on it's location.

I will say it will be on the Northern rivers again - ( will do one for the South soon ).

The reason I ask for an exact location or description of the location is because the first correct answer will -

Wait for it .........

Win an 8" x 10" mounted picture! WOW I hear you say.

I will post the picture on here shortly

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right here we go.

So what I need to know is the exact location or description of the location of this photograph.

The person who gets it correct :trophy will have the 8" x 10" photograph mounted and posted on to an address of their choice.

Best of luck and lets hope it goes in time for Christmas.

post-170-136713385702_thumb.jpg

I will say it will be on the Northern rivers again - ( will do one for the South soonWin an 8" x 10" mounted picture! WOW I hear you say.

I will post the picture on here shortly

mmmm let me see Paul you said this pic was taken on the north side, Keith guessed near the Chet now last time my Brain functioned the Chet was on the southside????????? :?

Paul that tree looks like the same one at bramerton opposite the shore power point on the free moor stretch.

i think this could be near potter or going down the dyke toward ludham village.

mmmm let me see Paul you said this pic was taken on the north side, Keith guessed near the Chet now last time my Brain functioned the Chet was on the southside????????? :?

Don't worry jonny.

It's my brain that wasn't functioning

Keith

Norfolk :(

No one near yet.

But KeithC is getting closer ..... He is now on the right side of the system lol !!!

Thanks: I am trying but my brain keeps slipping a gear today.

Keith

Norfolk :norty:

Hi Paul iam confused your post says this pic is took up north Kieth says the Chet the Chet is south iam realy realy confused so ill go for.

its in between somewhere in between the start of the reedham ferry as your going to the end of the Chet. :?

Paul is this pic been took on the north side where river splits in two towards the sign says yarmouth and wroxham that stretch going to st bennetts.

all there years Ive been coming on the broads don't know the stretches of rivers but i know the places DOH!! :oops: