Where is it? - with a prize this time !!

Guest lordofsealand

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will give you that Jonny. :trophy:trophy:trophy

It is as you say, as you come into Barton Broad down the Ant from Stalham there is a slight bay on the port side - left - where some yachts are moored on bouys.

Jonny please PM an address ( PM ONLY not on open forum ) where you want the photo sent.

I will get it in the post on Tuesday for you and it should arrive before Christmas.

Hope you all enjoyed the quiz.

Paul this guess where is going to drive him up the wall thinking hes took a pick of that very same spot before treading through his SD cards taking time looking at every pic Mowjo you better get a beer or a cup of coffee before hand :twisted:

Jonny! I've got twenty years worth of Photo's to troll through, the reason I remember the tree is because I had it as a screensaver years ago, and it had a Cormorant sitting in it drying itself, I really should have got that one as Barton Turf is one of my favorite places to moor up,, had a good look on your ssite Paul you have some great photo's on there,, cheers

• 1 year later...

Hello godess and welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy the experience and explore the site and post your questions and/answers but one little tip just check the dates of the threads you are looking at, this one of Pauls was 2007 so a bit late methinks

cheers