Water Bikes In Wroxham..

That comment surprises me Griff. How much do you reckon an hours clay shooting costs. 

Not so straightforward to answer than one.  Sunday just gone, I had five rounds - that cost me about £30, then 130 cartridges expended - £26 = £56:00.  I was at the clay ground for 3:5 x Hrs so about £16:00 Per Hr

This evening, Clays £15, Cartridges £12 = £27 about 1:5 x Hrs = £18 per Hr

Raisthorpe in June - £350:00 which will include all clays and around 500 cartridges, breakfast lunch and dinner.  Leave home at around 0800, back for 1900 = £31 per Hr, plus road diesel getting there and back

Game shooting (I wish) - Stratospheric 

Griff

• Like 1

I sold mine 20 years ago as when we moved I no longer had access to the farm land I used to use , 2 side by sides and one up and over , one of my side by sides was my late grandfathers Purdey  which he had made for him a similar fun would now sell for in excess of £5k , silly money .

I also sold a co2 remote trap and over a thousand mini clays , wish I’d kept that set up as again they’re now worth silly money