Navigation Ctte Thurs 15 April

I really appreciate you posting these links to the Nav Committee papers. Judging from the reports on actions there’s a lot to be hopeful about, including National Rail planning work on troublesome bridges and BA planning work on various moorings, and dredging plans.

Looks like we might regain moorings at Burgh Castle again. That’s very good news.

And before the doom mongers weigh in, please take the trouble to actually read the papers before commenting. Last time I commented on the last set of Nav Committee there were a lot of negative reaction posts from people who had very obviously not bothered following the links provided to read the Committee’s papers.

I’m not claiming there is nothing to be concerned about, as the papers/minutes do highlight issues, but judging by the paperwork the governance seems reasonably transparent.

• Like 5