Glad I used my mudweight

thereevos

Personally I am disturbed by the attitude being shown by forum members to these poor and untended members of our Great British society, surely they add to the diverse culture that this country is famous for, our tolerance and understanding to the lower educated and tribal driven young people is the envy of the world. They require nurturing and help, things like holidays and days out that their poor impoverished hard to do parents have only been able to provide during term time in places like Benidorm.

Faced with having to watch daytime television, the likes of Jeremy Kyle, all on little more than a 50" plasma TV, it is not their fault that they have to perform the service of smashing up both public and private property. This in turn provides gainful employment for local people and allows private industry to flourish in the graffiti removal and bus shelter refurbishment industry's, not to mention local boatyards that will benefit from the insurance money to repair the boats that have come to serious harm.

Hopefully this sort of pigeon holing will soon be consigned to the hidden memory of the site.

Personally the child catcher in chitty chitty bang bang is my hero.

We avoid Norwich/GY and sadly Loddon over night like the plague and have notified the councils why, maybe all of us should avoid them completely until something is done.

Boaters bring a lot of cash into these places so we should expect the same as all visitors.

rant over.

Do we take the boat to another waterway or speak out.

SPEAK OUT.

Paul