Martham *Spanish villa*

Guest livlivvy

Hello every1,

I hope you dont mind me posting this but i am trying to find some info about a house that my father nearly brought about 15yrs ago or more in martham just up from the boatyard, it was owned by the owner of melpac and was a massive white villa style house with pool n stables , it was in a pretty bad state back then and as i remember he went bankrupt and i was just wondering if anyone knew what ever happened to the house?? i have been trying to find it with google maps but can't see it and also i dont rermember the road just that it was up from the boatyard,

Thanks so much

liv

If you google Cess road Martham and follow the road up to Repps road the house is shown midway between Deepdale avenue and the corner of Cess road as it goes toward Repps road. It was bought by a chap called Stuart Duncliffe a year or two back. he is related somehow to my daughter in law hope this helps. ps. its still a sorry state.

Thats great thanks so much!!, Cannot believe it still looks so bad, I'm guessing some1 who owned it at 1 point sold some land off cos it did have a swimming pool and horse stables wen we looked round it , and the house next door looks like a newbuild , It was quite beautiful once but always looked a little odd for the area lol , My dad was in love with that house but sadly after having builders ect look at it ,it was just to expensive to put right and the swimming pool was massive and dangarous so needed to be filled in not to mention it needed all double glazing ect. Was really hoping to see that someone had brought it and made it beautiful agian!! What a shame

Thanks so much