pictures of Barbados from Richardsons

Guest amulos

hi

we've just booked out first family boating holiday- we've got a Barbados from Richardsons- i've had a look around and saw the refit pics in the restoration section of this forum, but that was 2 years ago- just wondered if the interior has faired well over two years use? (it loks nice in the other pics)

does any one have any pictures they can post up here for us to see?

thanks

There are quite a lot of internals on Richardsons own website that were done recently - over the last winter.

http://www.richardsonsboatingholidays.c ... arbados/7/

Whilst these are 'promotional shots' they still give a realistic impression to my mind, and in answer to the question I dont think that boat has changed very much in the last two years. When Richardsons do a full refit they do a good job, and the materials and fitout are up to the job.... shes a great value boat, you could totally forgot from inside that you are onboard a boat that is around 35 years old!

Dan

Thanks Dan, we're really lookingforward to it, me, the wife and 12 year old son, looks like plenty of room for three of us.

the pics of richardsons site look good, nice and tidy and in good condition.