Lady Emma Goes Topless!

coolcat

Guest Jayfire
1 hour ago, coolcat said:

There's a click bate title for you :default_icon_e_biggrin:

I most definitely didn't come in here all excited, I'm not gonna get myself in trouble with the lady so easily :default_smiley-angelic002:

1 hour ago, Smoggy said:

When I read the title I thought you'd followed Ian under ludham bridge.

Well, if I tried to take Lady Emma under there she would have indeed been scalped as well!

Guest Jayfire
3 minutes ago, coolcat said:

Well, if I tried to take Lady Emma under there she would have indeed been scalped as well!

You ever come darn sarf cc?

1 hour ago, coolcat said:

Does that radar arch fold down at all? Mine flips over easily on my 30DS and usually goes under ludham no problem at most states of tide, I can get down to 8'8" (don't believe the gauge boards, go under on foot with a tape measure).IMG_20170826_184453.thumb.jpg.61724e39507b807388674dc17bb7f853.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Smoggy said:

Does that radar arch fold down at all? Mine flips over easily on my 30DS and usually goes under ludham no problem at most states of tide, I can get down to 8'8" (don't believe the gauge boards, go under on foot with a tape measure).IMG_20170826_184453.thumb.jpg.61724e39507b807388674dc17bb7f853.jpg

The Navigation light mast lowers but not the radar. Even if it did, it’s just over 9’ to the roof line from the water so not very doable !

We knew that would be the case when we bought her but the plans are for salty action as well as the Broads. It was a compromise we were happy to make as we have cruised the Ant many times in our last two boats .

4 hours ago, Jayfire said:

You ever come darn sarf cc?

Yes indeed.....Problem for me is usually timing tides to get under the Yarmouth bridges when I’m up here.

I stay on board when I’m working in Norfolk and it doesn’t always work out right.

I will be at some point though this season, even if it is just to giver her an Italian tune up over Breydon:default_icon_e_biggrin: 

Guest Jayfire
1 minute ago, coolcat said:

Yes indeed.....Problem for me is usually timing tides to get under the Yarmouth bridges when I’m up here.

I stay on board when I’m working in Norfolk and it doesn’t always work out right.

I will be at some point though this season, even if it is just to giver her an Italian tune up over Breydon:default_icon_e_biggrin: 

If you're down there when I'm around I'm always up for getting an order of beer in if you ever fancy one or ten :default_drinks: