A Bit Concerning.

I need to make it clear,never came off oxygen. Was wired up to the machine. I had not slept for 24 hours.They wanted my stats between 92 to 94.if they dropped  between that a bleeping would  ring.Not easy to keep that up.Thats I I turned off the machine. I did sleep a bit,and  this machine  is  not as loud. They want 92 plus.Think I've made a slight improvement. Hope to sleep a bit tonight, without  any dramas.Yes Marina and the family  are concerned. 

• Like 3

Pops just don't touch the machines! Mum said they changed the machine to one that doesn't beep as much but we will have to get the straight jackets if he does touch this one... Hopefully you will at least get some sleep today. 

Mum seems in a good enough spirits too, she said she's going to do some things around the house on sunday as he's not there! (Personally I think they are losing it)..

No doubt you will he home soon, get the house all done and dusted and get you up here...

Thanks everyone too, him and ma have certainly had a rough ride.

• Like 6

Hi Ian. I get it about not being able to sleep in hospital. Thankfully it’s been a long time since I’ve been in hospital, but I remember vividly how difficult it was to sleep, especially when they go around the ward checking everyone’s blood pressure and so on. Why don’t they place more consideration that a good night’s sleep is so important to recovery?Monitoring people is obviously their priority, but you would think they’d have worked out a better way of doing that by now. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, JawsOrca said:

Pops just don't touch the machines! Mum said they changed the machine to one that doesn't beep as much but we will have to get the straight jackets if he does touch this one... Hopefully you will at least get some sleep today. 

Mum seems in a good enough spirits too, she said she's going to do some things around the house on sunday as he's not there! (Personally I think they are losing it)..

No doubt you will he home soon, get the house all done and dusted and get you up here...

Thanks everyone too, him and ma have certainly had a rough ride.

We make a good pair,she can't hear and I can't breath. The was a film ,where was blind, one deaf,one with no legs.And between them they drove a car.Very funny,can't remember the films name.So bit like Marina and myself.

• Haha 2

Had a bit more sleep, they increased my oxygen. Despite speaking to three people  about my normal meds.Showed my repeat  script. This ward can't find any info.All they have to do is log into my hospital records. Anyway  the pneumonia is still there but think the antibiotics are winning.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Chelsea14Ian said:

We make a good pair,she can't hear and I can't breath. The was a film ,where was blind, one deaf,one with no legs.And between them they drove a car.Very funny,can't remember the films name.So bit like Marina and myself.

Hear no evil, speak no evil , is that the film.

Take care, good luck.

• Thanks 1

Found the film,saw a clip very funny.

Thanks for the heads up.A mixed  night.Rough at first, then rested better.My oxygen intake is high,via a mask. Pneumonia is better,still there but improving.Have lost that hot and cold,mainly cold feeling.Its nice and sunny this morning. As there's four of us,in our bay perhaps we have a two aside later!

• Like 1

Despite  the Football today very good.My BP and temp very good.Saw Doctors  this morning, all good my scan showed  a little  on the l nodes,she thinks that because of the pneumonia. Today this morning  on 10lt oxygen, then reduced to 8lt.Just now 4lt.The Doctors said once oxygen level improves I can go home.Going in the right  direction. Marina and Alan have just gone home.Very happy with results and tomorrow Nicola  our daughter is visiting. 

• Like 7