Wet Shed Available Horning

We fancied staying there last week, but despite the reassurance that Broad Ambition has managed to moor there, we decided not to. The shed takes up quite a lot of the mooring space and is very off-putting. It’s a real shame.

17 hours ago, andyg said:

Il have the flat please 😉 

I lived there for about 6 months :default_cool:

the aircraft is about 8 ft at the moment as I drove my boat in there with the canopy up the other day  but the roller shutter should go up about another 4 feet but the limit switches have been set there for now.. 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, C.Ricko said:

the aircraft is about 8 ft at the moment as I drove my boat in there with the canopy up the other day  but the roller shutter should go up about another 4 feet but the limit switches have been set there for now.. 

Sounds like a good place for a seaplane :default_norty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, C.Ricko said:

Well I hope you kept it tidy, is flying a new hobby for you at 8ft must of been a microlight 😉

• Haha 1