NBN 4th Birthday Party

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coldham Hall would welcome us (up to 40 people) on Saturday, 1st October. cheers:danceice slice:party:

We would have the entire dining area and reserved moorings. Now let's have some names, please!

(Name, Boat/Car, Stern/Side, Electricity-Yes/No)

John & Mary-Jane, Friday Girl, Stern, Yes

Gav & Annie, Escape, Side, Yes

I have made the topic 'Sticky' as requested, would you guys like me to move this topic to the 'Norfolk broads Events' section which is the usual home where we post up stuff to do with meets and sign up lists ect? :)

Julz :wave

Just spoken with George (co-owner of Coldham Hall with wife Natalie) and they will be publishing a new menu in a couple of weeks time.

We will then be able to pre-order food to our choice.

He has agreed that there will be no lekky charges this weekend! :clap:clap:clap

My previous figure of a total of a maximum of 40 attending can be increased if sufficient folks want to attend. cheerscheerscheers

Any personal enquiries or questions about this that you don't want public, to us, please, via e-mail or PM.

Perhaps Adam could bring the boat down on Friday and leave it there while you drive to Coldham?

Nice Idea, although it won't work this time as we would have to get the boat back with Lydia on Sunday ready for school on Monday morning.

Guest DAYTONA-BILL
Hi

Please put us down

Tracy, Wayne and Kristie - Katakalousse Side on and Electric

Thanks

cheersbar

LAKESAILOR TO ME :oops::oops::oops::oops: . I`ve read several of "terrified`s" posts over the last couple of years, and it`s just dawned me, (having seen "Katakalousse" in her post) that it`s actually Tracey (Waynes missus) :oops::oops::oops: .

Do i really want to admit that in open forum? :lol::lol::lol::lol: