NBN 4th Birthday Party

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the specials menu for next Saturday. (Also the Main Menu which I posted on 16th September at 1449... 3rd post, page4)

Please reply directly to Natalie with your individual names/choices

Mail to:

coldhamhall@hotmail.co.uk

Starters

Grilled flat mushroom and smoked Norfolk bacon on granary toast topped with Welsh rarebit - £5.50

Smoked mackerel fillet with celeriac remoulade, lemon dressing and dressed baby leaves - £4.75

Risotto of peas, mascarpone and Parmesan, micro salad and truffle oil - £5.25

Mains

10oz Swannington ribeye steak, hand cut chips, grilled flat mushroom, roast tomato, dressed leaves and grain mustard butter - £16.50

Baked fillet of smoked haddock, horseradish mashed potatoes, wilted spinach, poached hens egg and chive veloute - £12.50

Local grown broccoli and golden cherry tomato spaghetti with chilli, garlic and lemon, baby leaf and goats cheese salad - £11.50

We look forward to receiving your pre-order and your party at Coldham Hall next Saturday.

Kind Regards,

Natalie

Coldham Hall

Pleez... note there are TWO menus: the daily and the specials. You need to let Natalie know by TOMORROW (Thursday) at the very latest.

Is anyone travelling to their boat on Saturday, please? If so we would be most grateful if someone would pick up an Eastern Daily Press for us, please? :clap:clap:clap

:wave hi john what do want a paper for, why don't you get it on your computer, i'd have thought with you being a modern man that you'd have done it that way, i usually read it on my iphone & it's free. :dance lori

Hi all.

Col here, on Luke's boat. Just to let you know that at the moment Sommerleyton Bridge is currently out of action. After Wayne and Tracy went through it broke...

Been sitting here for a couple of hours now and hopefully the engineer is on his way. We did have a discussion about going out of Lowestoft, but Mutford shut at 5.30pm... Also, Breydon Bridge is only opening at 9am and 4pm tomorrow (and Sunday)

Hopefully they should sort the bridge out tonight, but would be wise to check in the morning if you are travelling through.

Keep the chips warm at Reedham for us !!

Col.