Took our grandchildren on their first broads experience yesterday and they absolutely loved it. We spent the day onboard one of herbert woods picnic boats. I haven't seen them laugh and smile so much in ages. Along with two of our friends we all had a great day. The kids want to return for a longer break so the hunt is on to find a boat we all like. The kids want a big dual steer boat apparently they are sick..I've absolutely no idea what they both mean by that lol.. manged to grab a little spot at Ranworth as we need to grab some plastic spoons,we'd forgotten to pack some. Two nice guys helped us squeeze into a little gap. It wasn't until we'd left Ranworth I realised it was Broads01 that had helped us Moor, sorry Simon I would of said hello if I'd of put 2 and 2 together, but thanks for your help. All in all an excellent day and good to see the rivers so busy. My friend wasn't so keen on having to navigate his was past all the yachts, he done OK...

• Like 7