Hello Everybody.

Alpo

Been lurking on the various forums for some time now  but decided to sign up to answer a question from another member.

Well, I am here now and raring to go for a trip possibly next week if the weather settles down a bit and we get some cooler temperatures.

Best wishes.

A.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Meantime said:

Welcome aboard. I see from your profile your a real ale drinker :default_eusa_naughty: more of a lager man myself especially the eurofizz :default_beerchug:

I must admit that when at home I am partial to a couple of cans of Kronenbourg, its probably one of the better tasting lagers. Also I like to put some on the boat for when I am tied up on a wild mooring and cant get to a pub. 

3 minutes ago, Alpo said:

I must admit that when at home I am partial to a couple of cans of Kronenbourg, its probably one of the better tasting lagers. Also I like to put some on the boat for when I am tied up on a wild mooring and cant get to a pub. 

I find that nothing quells the fire after a curry better than a Kronenburg, or maybe a Cobra. :default_beerchug:

Just now, Meantime said:

I find that nothing quells the fire after a curry better than a Kronenburg, or maybe a Cobra. :default_beerchug:

Yes, Cobra tastes good too. I am not too keen on weak wishy washy lagers though, with me a beer/lager has to have a bit of a bite to it to hit the spot.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh dear, still have not got out on the boat this year. What is this weather doing? I am not very good with very hot weather so anything over 25 degrees is a no no and dangerous for me due to health reasons,  and what else have we had? Yep, wind, rain dull miserable skies.

Hopefully after the August Bank Holiday when the World and its duck will be out on the water I will stir into action. The weather is usually a bit more settled in September and virtually no mozzies.  So it will probably be just a couple of weeks this year when I have been used to six to eight weeks a year on the water on various waterways. 

• Like 1