Getting Pinged

Andrewcook

Getting pinged is advisory. 
Getting phoned by track and trace is a legal requirement to self isolate. 
if you get pinged I’d get hold of some test kits. 
Worth remembering that the app is easily fooled and can be made to ping and with an understanding company you can get yourself a wedge of days off very easily. 
So I don’t trust that ping but I do trust track and trace

• Like 1

I have an old phone which cannot be pinged anyway. However, I am still wearing my mask in all necessary places, using the sterilising stuff on my hands and generally keeping away from crowds.

With a bit of common sense and not going to raves and crowded places etc. and getting jabbed as I am we can possibly beat this virus.

w

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Alpo said:

I have an old phone which cannot be pinged anyway. However, I am still wearing my mask in all necessary places, using the sterilising stuff on my hands and generally keeping away from crowds.

With a bit of common sense and not going to raves and crowded places etc. and getting jabbed as I am we can possibly beat this virus.

My thoughts entirely. What’s a rave? 😵💫

Just now, vanessan said:

My thoughts entirely. What’s a rave? 😵💫

Its something that loads of young people go to (not for us) and listen to deafening what is believed to be music, but that is somewhat to be debated, and jump up and down screaming with their hands in the air which is now polluted with every virus imaginable. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, MauriceMynah said:

I have a different method, crowds keep away from me.

No crowds keep away from the old Nyx thinking you still own it. Got a while to go yet for the patina to establish on new Nyx. :default_rofl:For now you'll have to resort to your best Victor Meldrew inpersonation. :default_beerchug:

5 minutes ago, Meantime said:

No crowds keep away from the old Nyx thinking you still own it. Got a while to go yet for the patina to establish on new Nyx. :default_rofl:For now you'll have to resort to your best Victor Meldrew inpersonation. :default_beerchug:

I DONT BELIEEEEEEEV IT!       :default_rofl:

• Haha 1