£673 A Night…

750XL

45 minutes ago, 750XL said:

Hoseasons, Barnes Brinkcraft and Herbert Woods all give 10% off with the 'Blue Light Discount' scheme for emergency workers, I suspect the other yards probably do as well?

We've actually just recently booked with Herbert Woods taking advantage of the 10% multi-week discount, in addition to the Blue Light Card 10% discount. All in all, almost £200 off the holiday which I thought was a good deal! £998 for 11 nights in October.

Same here we got 15% off our multiweek so 2 weeks in Oct 18th plus our 2nd holiday with rico's this year and a further 20% off and on board commander so a bonus has it will keep my youngest safe with his disabilities oneway out passed me on the flybridge keep downstairs locked

It's good to see there is still a discount for blue light workers. Hoseasons used to offer similar affinity discounts for other categories as well. Last year I managed to get one, plus 5% early booking discount, plus 5% loyal discount. The only discount I could find for next year was a loyalty one, not even an early booking discount. Take this lack of discounts, a couple of years inflation, a change to all inclusive pricing and we are looking at a 25% price increase for next year and that's before having to go into a higher price period to avoid Easter and get suitable tides.

• Like 2

Living in Cambridge it is commonplace to see signs everywhere offering up to 50% discount for students , the trouble I have with this is that if they are offering such substantial discounts for the students then the shortfall has to be met by others paying inflated full prices ; I make it a mission to avoid restaurantes/cafes/ and stores offering such large student discounts and choose to spend my monies elsewhere .

• Like 5

I notice from fb that Pacific Sky is available (due to a cancellation) for one week from 6 August for £925 + £75 diesel. That sounds like a bargain to me bearing in mind some of the prices being quoted here. Bet it won’t be available for long!