info on where these boats have gone

Guest Jonny

Hi just wanted a little info as I love the Aquafibre 38 forward drive (Adventuring Class) that Herbert Woods had. I think they use to have seven or eight in there fleet as she is my fist love and now up for sale :cry:(

Ive seen a few in private hands there is Adventuring Lady first in her class moored at horning and a couple that have had some major fitting to the bow.

I though its about time to ask about the Aquafibre 44 forward drive (adventuress) as Ive neva seen one there like gold dust where did they all go. :bow

• 3 weeks later...

yer i did see one there last August where the dyke splits into two iam so peeved that people can let stay like that i only wish we had something like that and would take much pride as the Aquafibre 38 Adventuring light class was my first love.

I have seen lazy bones about there is one in horning instead of the bow being open its incased in like a glass canopy if you know what i meen.