Fair President

Guest jeff

Hello we have booked a week on Fair President , does anyone have any pictures of the interior of the boat as the pictures in the brochure are not the best would be very grateful for any help thanks.

Dan, our resident "hire boat expert" may well chip in with some of his as he does seem to have blagged his way onto most of the boats.

But in the meantime..

I don't know what photos they have in the brochure,

but there are a few available on various web-sites if you "google Fair President"

e.g. http://www.blakes.co.uk/Web/Blakes/ProductDetailPage.aspx?ACODE=BBB51

and http://www.norfolkbroadsdirect.co.uk/cruiserdetail.asp?page_id=64&cruiser=93&howmany=2

There seems to be a fair amount of wooden floors at various level etc...

(Interior boat photos tend to concentrate on the saloon as it is often difficult to take reasonable photos in the smaller cabins...)

Dan, our resident "hire boat expert" may well chip in with some of his as he does seem to have blagged his way onto most of the boats.

I've not been inside but have had a bit of a nosey through the windows. It looks as on the websites to my mind. It's not my kind of boat really, as it's fitout/finishing is too house like (such as beds and settees etc) for my tastes, but if that's your cup of tea it is probably very nice, and very spacious.

Picture of the external seating area...

Dan

post-93-136713841165_thumb.jpg

post-93-136713841421_thumb.jpg

hi jeff, we were moored next to president in may and got chatting to the couple that were on board for that week ( thats a lot of boat for a couple ) its very well fitted out like dan says, the rear cabin has a whirlpool bath large bed flat screen tv etc, asked the guy about the hot water for the bath because when iv had boats with baths fitted thr hot water never seems to fill it to the required level, well for me anyways. but no probs their the system they have used on the boat seemed to work fine it also runs a radiator in the saloon which is a good size living area. didnt like the front cabin tho the beds seem very high and cramped. the seating area on top of the boat is great we sat their and had a coffe with them, overall a very smart and very well fitted out boat imho.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

we had this boat last October and although it was a warm boat we were very dissapointed that we were really restricted where we could go...no going under Ludham bridge up the Ant...no going through Gt Yarmouth even ...so it is one we wouldnt go for again for that reason.

There were some unusual tidal conditions last October though Allaboard. When I was boating 22nd to 25th Wroxham Bridge was closed completely. I'd be interested to know if your experience with President has happened to others at a different time. Bet it's cold that high up in October as well!

• 1 month later...