BA listening to Boaters ??

Swordfish

Hi All,

I seem to have opened a can of worms here. Let me clarify my origional post: The BA barge was moored in a PUBLIC 24 hour mooring area, it has been there for over one week, with the weed cutter tied alongside. Neither of them have moved this week during the normal " working day ". Weed was being cut 2-3 weeks ago closer to the centre of Norwich, outside Dragonfly House actually. When I passed, all the 24 hour mooring area was full. When a boat then gets closer to the City centre we see the new Riverside Development, with BA " No Mooring " signs everywhere.

p7310276.jpg

I posted this observation several days ago.

Could to be that the Broads Authority take notice of comments we make on this Forum ? because today I noticed that the barge has been moved 300 meters or so to an area where most of us would not choose to moor, allowing toll paying boats to moor in the public area.

Well done BA if you have taken notice of comments made here.

post-1207-13671384145_thumb.jpg

post-1207-136713841463_thumb.jpg

Guest DAYTONA-BILL

It`s just a shame they won`t listen when people complain about the "misuse" (to put it "politely) of the navigation fund. Had that been a private company diverting public money to subsidise some form of beaurotwacy, the company directors would no doubt be facing charges of embezlement. Still, we all know unelected authorities are a law unto themselves who can get away with such crimes legally.

It`s just a shame they won`t listen when people complain about the "misuse" (to put it "politely) of the navigation fund. Had that been a private company diverting public money to subsidise some form of beaurotwacy, the company directors would no doubt be facing charges of embezlement. Still, we all know unelected authorities are a law unto themselves who can get away with such crimes legally.

:yawn: