Our Cerise Lady

Subject to a favourable survey on our hopefully new boat we will be putting Cerise Lady up for brokerage next week we are looking for £30k if any member is interested please pm us 

She has been serviced professionally annually since we have owned her and if anything has needed doing it has been done . BSS is June 2022

All original gel coat 

We will be very sorry to let her go , very, but we need more berths with the grandchildren keep popping out . 

B0348758-B7F2-43AA-9B54-F77F800400F8.jpeg

5DCFB03F-FBD7-4D2A-ABC9-8181D3A84BFB.jpeg

• Like 6

I know , we don’t really want to sell her but with grandchildren growing and wanting to overnight on we need to if all goes well on the survey with possibly our new boat (and our last) we will be losing the character and individuality but gaining space and practicality .

If all goes well we will post on here what we have purchased 

should also add , if sold through the NBN a donation will be made to the forum 

• Like 3

What lucky grandchildren to have such wonderful grandparents. To give up such a boat with so many memories must have been a difficult decision. However, I fully understand, my wife and I enjoyed sailing with our grandchildren in a Wayfarer last Saturday. One eleven year old, the other thirteen. A great day was had by all. For the grandchildren it demonstrated that there is a life beyond computer games and these new virtual mask experiences they seem to be addicted too.

They have been on the river many times with Grandad and Nanny and it is very rewarding to see their confidence and enthusiasm and indeed skills improve over the years.

I am sure that in turn you will be similarly and amply rewarded in the future.

Is it too late to ask you to be my grandad?

I wish you every success.

Andrew.

• Like 5