Spring Gathering 2022 May 21/22

Polly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As far as I can tell from the thread , the following are those confirmed to attend so far :

Water Rail , paid 

Springers Retreat , paid

Genesis , paid

Pipedreams , paid 

Lulu Aurora , paid

Papava , paid 

Rambling Rosie , paid

Broadland Grebe , paid 

Peters Joy , paid 

Duet 4 , paid 

Wild Thyme , paid

if I have missed anyone please let me know 

We are also seeking a generator with a 13amp socket if any attendees have one again please let me know , also help in collecting various items from Horizon Pleasure craft and transporting to Salhouse (including a heavy gazebo tent!!), I collected it last time when we had Cerise Lady and Katie and I managed to transport it (just)

7 hours ago, CambridgeCabby said:

As far as I can tell from the thread , the following are those confirmed to attend so far :

if I have missed anyone please let me know 

I will be moored at Sprowston Manor for the weekend.

Happy to help transport anything needed, by means of a wheeled land based vehicle 

8 hours ago, CambridgeCabby said:

We are also seeking a generator with a 13amp socket if any attendees have one again please let me know , also help in collecting various items from Horizon Pleasure craft and transporting to Salhouse (including a heavy gazebo tent!!), I collected it last time when we had Cerise Lady and Katie and I managed to transport it (just)

I have a portable solar generator that will be aboard, 600W max and it can recharge while in use at 100W (if its sunny) depends on the load as its only 600Wh (6 hours at 100W)(basically its a lithium battery with solar charge controller and inverter)

I might be able to transport the gazebo as deck cargo on WR (bearing in mind I have to travel up from down south to get there (departing south on the 19th) and assistance loading / unloading

8 minutes ago, grendel said:

I have a portable solar generator that will be aboard, 600W max and it can recharge while in use at 100W (if its sunny) depends on the load as its only 600Wh (6 hours at 100W)(basically its a lithium battery with solar charge controller and inverter)

I might be able to transport the gazebo as deck cargo on WR (bearing in mind I have to travel up from down south to get there (departing south on the 19th) and assistance loading / unloading

I believe the generator will be needed for the musicians so unsure tbh what power is needed , as far as gazebo Is concerned , we will be able to fit some of the gear aboard Pipedreams hopefully , it’s just that bl**dy heavy one that’s the bugbear 

Mike , are you attending , re , the quiz ??

also if we have any budding or accomplished bakers attending we are hoping there will a variety of cakes for afternoon tea’s , Katie is great at savouries but not the greatest at baking , if my son is with us I’m sure he will bake a couple of cakes ( tell him Kate!!!) also don’t forget you do not need to be afloat to attend , all members are welcome whether by foot car or water .

1 hour ago, CambridgeCabby said:

It would fit length ways but not across the beam of the boat , it is currently at Horning Pleasure craft and would need collecting and transporting to Salhouse on the Saturday morning  

I'm going to be at Ranworth Island on the Friday, I'll be solo but as long as I can pressgang a couple of crew to assist I'm quite happy to collect on the Saturday morning and return on the Sunday afternoon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, NeilB said:

I'm going to be at Ranworth Island on the Friday, I'll be solo but as long as I can pressgang a couple of crew to assist I'm quite happy to collect on the Saturday morning and return on the Sunday afternoon.

I will pm you when I know which able bodied individuals I can pressgang , thank you 

• Like 1