Arson ... Theiving and Thuggery

Guest smellyloo

I wish to say .......

The mindless, Moronic, disgraceful behaviour exhibited by a few ferrel rats in London etc. recently is totally unacceptible and has NO justification.

Those guilty morons should serve their sentence mine clearing in Afganistan. There are no smilies that adequately express my feelings on this!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be very interesting to see what sentences are given to the ones who get to court.

Bring back the birch and flog them live on TV.

Give more power to the Police who are frightened to act forcefully in case they get sued for excessive force.

If i went out and burnt someones property down,I would probably get a life sentence or at least 20 years,this lot will more likely get tagged and serve a few hours community service.

Send them down for 20 years apiece,this is an attack against our Country,and they should be treated the same as terrorists

..... birching and hanging were a wonderful deterrent...

I agree, that's the problem, no deterrent - and much more fun than hanging round with nothing to do.

I'd change it back!

A good reminder at how quickly things can change or how quickly civilised society can change

Dan

To be honest I could not give a reasoned answer to recent events at the moment. I was watching BBC24 live Monday all evening I can only say I felt so numb, ashamed and saddened at events as they unfolded. I agree only scum would destroy property and peoples homes for what seemed to be no more reason than thuggery. I would love the perpetrators to feel how their victims are feeling. There seems to be a growing lack of respect in this country for people and property and I include people of all ages and many institutions in this. In the short term the police (or army) must regain law and order, whatever it takes if it saves someones home or livelihood. The reasons for what has happened and the answers to the problem I'm sure will keep people debating for a long while but at this time I can only think of those who have suffered at the hands of these thugs.

Fred

It was weird listening to an interview with some of those involved on 5 Live this afternoon. In a conversation, which sounded like two teenage girls who were being asked why, what for and when, the replies were thus: we don't like rich people that own businesses, something vague about the Conseravatives and also, we are showing the police we can do what we want to do.

Disgusted? I'm too polite to say any more two guns

Thugs and criminals who the Yoghurt Knitters are now trying to say feel 'disconnected with society as an excuse :roll:

Unfortunately particularly the left leaning BBC seem to be driving this theory.

No discipline in society, no respect and no boundaries I am afraid this equation results in what we have today.

Some sections of the young feel the world owes them a living, sit on their backsides and then have the cheek to bleat on about others having more than them.

Until we return to the values that served us well for a hundred years there will be no answer.

I am sure we all feel angry about the current situation but would just council to keep this thread within the bounds of the site TOS.

It was weird listening to an interview with some of those involved on 5 Live this afternoon. In a conversation, which sounded like two teenage girls who were being asked why, what for and when, the replies were thus: we don't like rich people that own businesses, something vague about the Conseravatives and also, we are showing the police we can do what we want to do.

Disgusted? I'm too polite to say any more two guns

Here is the clip from the BBC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14458424

Guest DAYTONA-BILL

And if you ALL believe that what i really think then you`re ALL ..................... :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

Seriously though, Beat the S..T out of the B.....DS and send them ALL back to where they came from, because in their own country, they would all be shot on site.I`ve no doubt i`l get piloried for that, and one of the mods will delete this from the thread, but at least i`ve had my say two gunstwo gunstwo gunstwo gunstwo gunstwo guns

Thanks Luke, you just picked out the very interview I referred to.

I think Perry has it summed up perfectly and we were only discussing the same at home here earlier. On a lighter note, I seem to have invented a new political party better known as the " Conseravatives"

Where is Specsavers number when you need it :oops:

Guest DAYTONA-BILL
Thanks Luke, you just picked out the very interview I referred to.

I think Perry has it summed up perfectly and we were only discussing the same at home here earlier. On a lighter note, I seem to have invented a new political party better known as the " Conseravatives"

Where is Specsavers number when you need it :oops:

Surely you would`nt be able to read it Jim :lol::lol::lol: .................... Regards to all ............. Neil.

At 20:18 on the BBC live text feed there were reports of about 100 people gathering in Enfield, they said they were there to help defend north London. I do not have any qualms about people defending their family and property but this sort of action can get seriously out of hand.

Unless the Police get a grip more and more people may consider taking the law into their own hands.

Luckily I do not live near a JD Sports or Carphone Warehouse!!

And if you ALL believe that what i really think then you`re ALL ..................... :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

Seriously though, Beat the S..T out of the B.....DS and send them ALL back to where they came from, because in their own country, they would all be shot on site.I`ve no doubt i`l get piloried for that, and one of the mods will delete this from the thread, but at least i`ve had my say two gunstwo gunstwo gunstwo gunstwo gunstwo guns

I assume by send them back to where they came from you mean Brixton, Hackney, Enfield, Tottenham, Islington el all Neil as that’s where most of them come from. There was quite a mix of ethnic, social strata and educational level being processed at the magistrate’s court today, sadly for thote who would like to turn this into a race or immigration issue there was no evidence of a first generation immigrant to be found. We don’t mod or delete stuff like your post Neil, best left to stand for what it is and hope that the more enlightened posters will counter. The only deletions or moderation on this type of thing is when people use clearly offensive racist words and phrases and there has only been one instance of that on this forum.

, the replies were thus: we don't like rich people that own businesses, something vague about the Conseravatives and also, we are showing the police we can do what we want to do.

Ironically we have been under a shadow for the last 15 years that has bred a give give give culture to those too bone idol to do anything about it, we have softened sentences and there is no deterrent for crime, in fact crime pays, and now we have a huge portion of society who would happily look at an expensive car bought through working hard and bettering yourself as an object to vandalize and destroy, yet, if that same car was bought as a product of winning the lottery, those same people would applaud you for it!

The big problem is that nowadays, even countries like England contain very different "worlds" for the groups of occupants.

Decent people living here, (of any race, colour, or creed), are understandably stunned by mindless destruction like this, because we adopted the normal civilised values no matter what our station in life.

The small proportion of "other" people living here, (again, of any race, colour, or creed), see life from a very different perspective.

The thread title is perfectly put, "Arson... Theiving and Thuggery". That's exactly what it is, just individuals out for gain and personal gratification at the expense of others. They have no axe to grind, no Political justification, and any "persecution" they feel they suffer is entirely at their own behest.

One advantage of being in Norfolk is that even in deprived areas like Great Yarmouth this would not happen. There is no point in looting as all the charity shops contain low value items and and they have already nicked anything of value from the other stores. two guns

One advantage of being in Norfolk is that even in deprived areas like Great Yarmouth this would not happen. There is no point in looting as all the charity shops contain low value items and and they have already nicked anything of value from the other stores. two guns

Thirdmate, Hi

I only pray you aren't heard, nor read, by them............

I think I have heard the word "respect" being uttered by some of the youfs who have adopted some sort of alien accent.

Assuming it doesn't have some sort of alternative meaning that an old fart like me doesn't get then .......

"RESPECT" needs to be earned!!!!

Sadly this doesn't seem to be taught in schools?