Well Well Well! What Do I Do Now?

Sadly addiction drives people to do such vile things. Clearly a person to stay well clear of. My military background would make me throw the bottle of whisky in to the river and watch him follow it. The joy I would get from seeing his face,when he realised he had just retrieved a warm bottle of p..s. wouldn't waste my breath or energy with the lowlife. 

• Haha 5

Rest assured John, you are among friends on here.  I don't think that anyone who has had the slightest acquaintance with you would believe anything that this loser has been saying. My advice would be to just ignore him, and I am sure that anybody who knows you would do the same.

Imagine if mankind had not fermented and brewed for thousands of years and hence the mystique of great vintages etc had not arisen. Had the Exchequer not benefitted to the extent it has for centuries and "Drink" suddenly burst upon us!

Given the cost to the NHS, the crime it causes, either by influence or getting it, the violence, the damaged careers and broken families. Then it would be deemed a Class A drug.

It is a sad fact that millions can't have a good time unless under the influence.

I remember a documentary about Eric Clapton and him saying that when he was going through his dark and troubled period, booze caused him far more problems than heroin ever did.

Because of it's place in society nobody faces up to just how addictive alcohol is.

• Like 2