Tales From Other Waterways Section

the only reservation we have about doing it - as moderators is the fact that someone may have posted in that section believing it to be in the members only area, and not wishing to be released to the general public, which as you can see leaves us in a bit of a dilemma. we are currently looking at different options so would ask you bear with us on this and we will see about working out a way forward.

• Like 1

OK, I have created a new section, and we have closed the old one to new topics, please use the new one in future, you will still be able to reply to posts already existing in the old section. Broads01, I have moved your post into the new area so you should be able to share it now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, grendel said:

OK, I have created a new section, and we have closed the old one to new topics, please use the new one in future, you will still be able to reply to posts already existing in the old section. Broads01, I have moved your post into the new area so you should be able to share it now.

Well done grendal...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, grendel said:

Brilliant, very much appreciated.

• Thanks 1