Moving Onto And Modifying A Seamaster 30

I'm looking to spend most of my time on a Seamaster 30, cruising the broads, fairly soon. 

Just wondering, is this a forum where I can find good advice for kitting out with new white goods and electrical equipment, and some ideas for remodelling the inside, if I go ahead with it (maybe move galley to where the forward V berth is..maybe)?

All the best

Adrian 

19 minutes ago, Norfolkandgood said:

I'm looking to spend most of my time on a Seamaster 30, cruising the broads, fairly soon. 

Just wondering, is this a forum where I can find good advice for kitting out with new white goods and electrical equipment, and some ideas for remodelling the inside, if I go ahead with it (maybe move galley to where the forward V berth is..maybe)?

All the best

Adrian 

A friend of mine has completely remodelled his centre cockpit seamaster moving the door to the forward cabin to the side to make a large wet room in front of the helm and a large double up front. The rear cabin has a “u” shaped saloon with the galley to stb.  

• Like 1

That sounds interesting too. Not what I had in mind, but as a novice, I've an open mind. 

I don't suppose you could get some photos from your pal, so I could take a look, could you? It's a bit cheeky to ask, but could be a big help. Especially as I was thinking of changing the shower area too. It's way too small as it is. 

2 minutes ago, annv said:

Hi Adrian Shouldn't be a problem provide you dont remove any fixed interior bulkheads that are part of the build integrity. John

Cheers John. That's what I was thinking. Otherwise I'd leave well alone. I'm happy to sacrifice 2 berths from 6, as it's only me and the dog 😁

All the best and thanks for taking the time.