Pipedreams

CambridgeCabby

• 3 weeks later...

A month ago we lost our beautiful border collie bitch Willow to a sudden illness , aged only 11 , we still have our boy Alfie who is 12 and today a new family member joined us , she is called Bramble and is a miniature cockerpoo , we have never has a smaller dog before but what she lacks in stature she certainly makes up for in personality .

C526037A-80D7-4094-AA4B-02F7730BE0B0.jpeg

2CDD42CD-6CD0-4A61-AB60-7AA375361CCA.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Love 5

Bramble looks lovely. I hope she fits into boating well.

As an aside we have always found the smaller size of our Schnoodle Sydney to be very useful with the boat and now with the van. We never thought we would own a smaller dog, they were never "our thing". But now having had Syd we realise that size isn't everything.

Syd says hi Bramble.

20211006_082419.thumb.jpg.befae616408a3015e2932eeb3fcd574a.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Beautiful day. Hope you and Lulu are all well. 

I had been wondering about the bakery along Horsefen Road. They’ve gone very quiet and not been posting on Facebook so I wondered whether they were still operating. 

2 hours ago, CambridgeCabby said:

Moored up at Womack dyke , in the wonderful company of Lulu.

A short stroll into the village to get some supplies from their excellent butchers , then the cottage for some sumptuous Portuguese egg tarts , does life get any better than this ?

78AD278C-D362-4E60-80B9-844938057807.jpeg

We did wave as we went past but I think you were tying ropes your better half looked a bit confused. 

• Like 1

You are not making me any less jealous I'll have you know! :default_icon_cry:

Still the plus side of covid is that I've finished the out of date beer, made good in roads on the nearly out of date beer (we don't normally drink beer at home), split 4 bit trolleys full of logs, cut a load of old wood down for the kindling stash, these jobs are much better to do in summer than feezing in a damp shed when the fire needs lighting.

Not the same as bobbing from pub to pub though, but the bike has a full tank and there's not much better for isolation than that. :default_biggrin:

• Like 1