New Hire Boats For 2022

RS2021

1 hour ago, RS2021 said:

I thought it was time to start a new thread to see what new hire boats are being introduced for 2022. I'll start with Silver Sapphire from Silverline - now appearing in Hoseasons.

https://www.hoseasons.co.uk/boat-holidays/silverline-marine-silv/silver-sapphire-bh2706

Good shout to start the new thread.

Silver Sapphire looks very inviting. Hoseasons have got the correct photos for a new boat, what's going on? 😊

• 3 weeks later...

Barnes have posted pictures of there new 46ft dual steer mould. I'm not sure what this design is called now. But I'm sure it will be packaged full of the latest tech. We've also seen NBD new boat for 22 and silverlines, just waiting to see clives boat now. Some cracking new offerings to be had there. 3 new big dual steers and clives 46ft center cockpit. Woods I believe will be launching a couple more of there fantastic little compact cruisers. Good start for us who like to hire the latest offerings. 

• Like 1

On 19/11/2021 at 07:09, andyg said:

Barnes have posted pictures of there new 46ft dual steer mould. I'm not sure what this design is called now. But I'm sure it will be packaged full of the latest tech. We've also seen NBD new boat for 22 and silverlines, just waiting to see clives boat now. Some cracking new offerings to be had there. 3 new big dual steers and clives 46ft center cockpit. Woods I believe will be launching a couple more of there fantastic little compact cruisers. Good start for us who like to hire the latest offerings. 

I think this is the picture fb://photo/10159796759008151?set=a.388067628150

That's one he'll of a big boat for 4 ppl. At 3.5 k a week in August to hire that might struggle to let if overseas travel is in full flow next season. Absolutely no doubt it will be fitted out to a very high standard. Personally I think the tariffs are a bit on the optimistic side..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Andrewcook said:

It looks like Clive and others who are Boat Building or Buying them in? Are setting the 21st century Boats trend now.

HPC, NBD, Broom, Barnes, HW and Ferry are all building boats. Of the big yards, only Richardsons seems not to be now, but it has built a lot of boats in the last decade.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, andyg said:

Richardsons must still have a set of the new sedan mould sitting at Stalham awaiting fit out. 

With the river levels the way they seem to have been of late, perhaps it’s best they didn’t build it.  Even when we were there in October, we couldn’t get Norfolk Lady through, requiring just 8’ 3” clearance.

3 hours ago, garryn said:

Richardsons are not building at the pace they were but are building another Broadway at the moment. The superstructure was joined to the hull a couple of weeks ago ready to be fitted out.

I didn't think they had any builders at present? Is this a build slot at Haines?

I saw Clive's new boat in the boat shed yesterday. She looks stunning (and big) with grey hull and white superstructure. No dual steer or sun deck, but traditional centre cock pit with sliding drop down roof for Wroxham Bridge compatability. Centre engine with shaft drive. Look forward to seeing her complete.  

• Like 2