New Hire Boats For 2022

RS2021

39 minutes ago, Lulu said:

I don’t do Facebook so can’t see it :( 

I don't have Facebook but I can see it?? Did you click the link?

*Update* Sorry, Scrub that, I can see it on my phone but on PC it asks me to log in without showing anything....ain't tekkernowledgy great!

Edited by WherryNice
*Update*

HI, 

sorry, unfortunately the facebook link was the only one I could send, we are waiting for Hoseasons to put the correct picture of her up and include  a layout (which is the same as 'Royal Velvet 3' 

she will be called 'Streamway' and should be ready for hire in about 3 weeks.. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, C.Ricko said:

HI, 

sorry, unfortunately the facebook link was the only one I could send, we are waiting for Hoseasons to put the correct picture of her up and include  a layout (which is the same as 'Royal Velvet 3' 

she will be called 'Streamway' and should be ready for hire in about 3 weeks.. 

Excellent Clive. I've long been a fan of the design,  I really like the wide front doorway, lots of fresh air into the boat.

• Like 1

Hi  

Looks like some confusion here. If I am reading correctly we have two additions to the fleet. One at Horning Pleasurecraft acquired by Clive and to be named Streamway which is an Aquafibre Opal 28 built cc 1995 based on the reg with a similar layout to Royal Velvet 3. The other Little M at Richardsons Stalham with a similar design Heritage 286 mould same as an Opal however with bonded glazing therefore built post 2014. Both appear to have been acquired mid season as ex private craft presumably when they became available and the appropriate deal could be completed 

Neil

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Andrewcook said:

Hi, I always thought any New Boats being built and ready for Hire would be prepared at the beginning of the Season?

Actually no. In the winter you are too busy maintaining the existing hire fleet, so new building work is done during the summer when the hire fleet are out on hire. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, andyg said:

Cracking addition Clive very nice. Clive as the fleet gets bigger do you think your be offering any Saturday start boat or will they all be Friday/ Monday. Cheers 

no probably not, we are about on weekends if needed but would rather have the weekends off :default_winko:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Dan said:

Details of Horning Pleasurecraft's Streamway have hit Hoseasons now.... looks like its already picked up some bookings

https://www.hoseasons.co.uk/boat-holidays/horning-pleasurecraft-ltd-rhmb/streamway-bh2731

Dan

looks like a proper bargain! she is a bit late to this years party so is priced accordingly but will be more in line  next year. 

• Like 2