say hi if u see us

Guest clivejgray

Hi all

we are travelling to Norwich tomorrow then collecting our boat on friday. We will be on 'silver haze' from silverline marine, so if you see us around please give us a wave

cheersbar

Hi Clive,

We will keep a look out for you as we are going to be on the southern rivers on our boat "Evening Star" from Thursday through to Tuesday next week.

BTW where are you from? If you are a Palace supporter are you local to Selhurst Park? I am originally from South Norwood....

cheers!

Andy

HI

I am originally from upper norwood now living in Tonbridge in deepest kent. Not sure I will be allowed a Palace flag but I may get away with a replica shirt or 2. Especially when I am fishing.

Fish2

• 3 weeks later...

.ets have a review of 'Haze' on your return. Was looking at her earlier in the year at Silverlines yard and she looked good.

Trambo, she is a very easy boat to handle. As with every boat i have been on storage is an issue but then the wife did take half a department store in clothes lol. Would have loved to be up ontop for the dual steering a tad more but the weather was against that . The fitout has been done very well and the boat, as i expected, was imaculate. Silverlive are currently fitting out an identicle boat to be called Silver Mist for next year. We found the size good for 2 people but I feel it would be a bit tight for 3.

Now planning our next trip for Easter next year. cheersbar

Cl;ive