Nutters

thereevos

I thought the channel looked a bit too narrow to be Breydon and they seemd to be kicking up quite muddy water so it might have been shallow. There are posts on Rockland but it looks to big for that. The only other place I can think of is Barton unless there are posts on the other side of that bridge.

If it was Breydon then they are truly stupid and very lucky too as there didn't seem to be much tide running.

What lovely chaps! Glad you don't see them in December :grin:

I don't think its Rockland, I seem to remember the channel is marked by buoys and there is more foliage about.

I also seem to think all the posts on Barton are wooden (no tops). I reckon it was taken on Breydon but possibly late in the evening which would explain the calm water and apparent lack of other craft.

I’m probably wrong though…. :naughty:

cheersbar

What lovely chaps! Glad you don't see them in December :grin:

I don't think its Rockland, I seem to remember the channel is marked by buoys and there is more foliage about.

I also seem to think all the posts on Barton are wooden (no tops). I reckon it was taken on Breydon but possibly late in the evening which would explain the calm water and apparent lack of other craft.

I’m probably wrong though…. :naughty:

cheersbar

i think its to green for breydon

Jonny

I reckon so too Suzanne (or Adam) looks like the western end at around high water, if you look at the first few seconds you will see a white topped cone on top of one of the posts, I'm not sur if any of the other two mentioned have that type of marker though as I tend to stay away from flooded fields. :naughty:

Yes, Breydon for sure.

It all lines up correctly, the guy looking off the back of the cruiser has the green posts on the right of the channel, so that's the north western side of the channel, and the sun is setting towards the left of that, due West.

It would have been interesting if a bling boat had chanced along, the resultant swell might have given them a surprise....