Mop Head ?

You lot are a bunch of comedians you really are - some great amusing answers all the same

Any chance of a picture - If you think it will help....  Griff is on the left

That one had me Laughing out load - it really did :default_rofl:

Doug there is a photo on page one but here it is again:-

Griff

BA NBN 033.jpg

Ok, tools required:-

Vice,

(jaw type not dodgy morals before any boffin says owt)

Claw hammer, crowbar with forked nail puller on one end, various sizes of off-cut timber spacers. 

Oh and the mop handle and new woollen mop head of course.  I have all these items to hand.  I will get on it hopefully this week and report back in due course 

Griff

• Like 2

Griff are you going to Microchipped the Mop so it won't go absent without leave this time? 

Oh Fnar Fnar :default_rofl: Mega sore point there    -   Not Funny :default_2gunsfiring_v1:

Yes - the previous soft wood handle and new mop head did get swapped / nicked about thirteen years ago whilst berthed at Ranworth Staithe overnight :default_jumelles: :default_smiley-angry047:

Therefore what I did to deter any further light fingered pond life types is first obtained a teak pole, fitted a s/steel end, used a router (I'm rubbish with routers btw - need instruction / practise) and routed into the handle the initials 'B.A' in Morse code, cut some grip rings, painted the top and morse letters with bright fluorescent orange paint, then teak oiled the handle.  That makes it unique and will be easily spotted identified if it ever walks again.  (I've got guns and know how to use em :default_2gunsfiring_v1:)   Also got our own independent CCTV in t wetshed too

Griff