Too many places and not enough time !!

Guest allaboard

Well we are returning for 1 week on the 22nd October...but this time and the 1st time apart from the dog my son and daughter in law and 2 grandchildren aged 5 and 3 are coming with us on board Fair Majesty....can anyone tell me what the tides are going to be like...last year we had one of the worst experiences with a tall boat..unusual tides and unable to pass under any bridges ! Now Majesty we can lower the roof so stand more chance of getting through most bridges.....Now we want to give them the best of the broads and even the experience of going through Breydon..now whats the best plan in doing that..allowing for tide etc..we go from Wroxham on the Sat 22nd Oct...and we do usually get the boat early and on the move around midday..ish ...we would appreciate some suggestions and thanks in advance cheersbarcheersbar

Tides that week look like neaps i.e. the rise and fall will not be at its greatest. General river levels are always in the lap of the Gods as they are so dependant on a whole host of variables. Fair Majesty looks like an Alphacraft style hull, so should give a better chance at bridges than some of Faircraft’s higher air draft designs.

Have a good one!

cheersbar