loyalty

chipmorton

Hi,

Richardsons have a loyalty scheme where if 5 holidays are booked direct with us in the same name then 10% of the total tarrif

can be deducted off holiday number 6.

This applies to Stalham and Acle yards..

I hope that makes sense ,,,

Clive - I've got one stamp on my card so far (from October 2010) and I shall get my second stamp when I come a month from now. The Terms and Conditions on the card say 'Participating holidays must ne taken over a 2 year period starting from the date of the first holiday'. Am I right in thinking I'll have to take 3 holidays next year (which will be going some!) to qualify for a discount?

according to my card

t&c are

1. all holidays must be booked in the same lead name

2. if accrued discount is greater than price of holiday 6 additional value cannot be carried over

3. holiday 6 must be taken at a date later than holidays 1-5 and within one year of holiday 5

4. discount cannot be accrued until holidays 1-5 have been paid in full

5. discount can only be accrued from holidays booked directly with richardsons group

6. third party events included/excluded from this offer at our discretion- please check with site manager

7. to redeem this discount send completed card to- ricos address.

so all i can see is the 6th holiday (the discounted one) needs to be within one year of the 5th holiday....

4 completed on mine, and hopefully number 5 next year

holiday 1 with the card sept 08. holiday 2 june 09, holiday 3 august 09. holiday 4 april 10

:Stinky

I think initially there was a time limit put on the holiday parks of 3 years and the boats of 5 years but we changed it (dont do the parks scheme any more) and the 5 year limit was knocked on the head so dont panic!

• 2 weeks later...