Hopes And Wishes For 2022

Chelsea14Ian

2021 for me at times was worrying  to say the least ,a stay in hospital with pneumonia, pulling out of one house,but then things greatly improved. Our house  in Martham, even now still getting used to living here.

We hope to get the garden in a better shape by spring. The house is almost how we like it.Hopefully mine and Marina's health  will be stable.Perhaps a trip overseas(Depending on  Covid).Maybe a new boat.

Let's hope after two years, all of us affected  by Covid 2022 things will get better,we all get a chance to enjoy the broads.Good health to all and a peaceful New Year.

Best wishes Ian. 

• Like 11

Hi Chelsea. 

2022. Cannot believe I'm still here. Like you, done the cancer bit. Still kicking, well, gently. Covid, well I have done all I can. Evidently I'm vunerable. Been that all my life.

Looking forward. I know that this will sound a bit, a  bit, well you know what I mean, I am so looking forward to a boat, spring,  a summers day, on the river, on the broads, just me, my wife, the grandchildren and their parents. There is no finer place.

Happy New Year.

• Like 5