Friday Night Quiz 2022

Tigerhawk

For those who know about fishing and were at the quiz, could it have been a chub in the basin? Is that where they can live? Didn't look like any of the other fish mentioned, they were too fat, this was nice and slim and the most likely from pictures I googled. 

Sorry to miss the quiz again but a lot has changed.

The good news is I am no longer in hospital and have been allowed home.

A number of restrictions limit what I can do and I certainly wont be sailing any more.  It i also likely that I will no longer be able to visit the Broads

Gradually gettiing less stiff walking after lying  in bed for nearly a month.

Have to attend for Dyalisis three times a week 4 four hours and I have a real pile of pills to take each day.

I have to look on the positive side though.

If an ambulance had not been called to take me into hospital promptly I would not be here to notice the inconveniences.

We sometimes dont notice how much we owe to the NHS but I am very grateful to them.

Will hopefully get to the quiz next Friday

• Like 9

how about this?

hopefully to get more interest.

if people let me know either by PM or on here what topics they would like to see I will write a quiz using those topics, so if you have a favouite subject let me know,

NO LATER THAN THURSDAY  LUNCH  gives me time to do any needed research

Any for me Mike. I’m rubbish at some topics but always learn something! Gardening, food, Norfolk broads, geography, nature and environment are my best bets. Music, books, celebrities I don’t have a clue but never mind hey! There’s always a ‘biker guess’ to be submitted.