Friday Night Quiz 2022

Tigerhawk

26 minutes ago, Andrewcook said:

Hi, I've never gone on to the Friday Night quiz is fun or serious? I may be a bit slow answering the problems is there a time limit to answer the questions that get given out.

It's really not too serious - come along this week and find out for yourself !

The questions are usually very simple, with a short reply needed (often only one or two words), and it's done in a chat room format. The quickest correct answer wins the point.

18 minutes ago, SteveO said:

Our daughter is visiting this evening, so very sady Nik and I will be absent too. Very sad because I was looking forward to the return of UncleMike and now we'll miss it. 

LOL - at this rate I will be the only contestant and so the default winner.

Or is that the cunning plan ... :default_trophy:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Andrewcook said:

Hi, I've never gone on to the Friday Night quiz is fun or serious? I may be a bit slow answering the problems is there a time limit to answer the questions that get given out.

Be great to see you Andrew, the more the merrier. 

I am intrigued. I had to look up "woam" and got:

"a lazy way to spell 'woman' or could mean many things, the most common being lady or her lady parts."

Not sure what to expect but will be there to find out this evening.:default_blush:

9 minutes ago, SteveO said:

I am intrigued. I had to look up "woam" and got:

"a lazy way to spell 'woman' or could mean many things, the most common being lady or her lady parts."

Not sure what to expect but will be there to find out this evening.:default_blush:

Rather less excitingly, I got 'Women On A Mission' or 'World Organisation of Arbitration and Mediation' which the ones on a mission might need, depending on the mission.  See you tonight I hope.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NotDeadYet said:

Rather less excitingly, I got 'Women On A Mission' or 'World Organisation of Arbitration and Mediation' which the ones on a mission might need, depending on the mission.  See you tonight I hope.

Hope you are right. I don't much fancy a biology quiz. :default_biggrin: