Friday Night Quiz 2022

Tigerhawk

I recycled an old quiz from 2020 this evening to keep us entertained. Mike was the eventual winner on 9 points with SwanR and Grendel in joint 2nd place. Strangely enough I think Mike won it last time I ran it too.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Thank you everyone for your good wishes. I was allowed home this evening to complete my recovery, they have diagnosed me with a Bronchiectasis flare up, which led to the sepsis/pneumonia so a few changes to my regime will be needed. Thank you Steve for taking over at such short notice, and Mike for doing it this week. I will see you all on Friday.

• Love 3

I don’t think so. All depends whether I arrive with vigour and energy and mental alertness to give it a really good go. Or too worn down by a day of difficult decisions and hard fought battles at work. 

Anyway … I think we should all focus our attention on your first win coming along Kate now Bikertov has had a go. 🤭😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh dear!
Well, it seriously won’t happen with a music quiz, unless maybe it’s just trombone music, ha ha!

I wasn’t allowed to listen to the radio as a teenager, (deemed evil in our house for some inexplicable reason). 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1