Roadworks 2022

TheQ

19 hours ago, SwanR said:

I did hear that the roadworks haven't been done but that they will be back ... watch this space I guess.

I did hear that the roadworks haven't been done but that they will be back ... watch this space I guess.

You can always keep track on here https://one.network/  Its linked to the County Highways register of roadworks - There is nothing booked so far in next 3 months in the Wroxham area

22 hours ago, TheQ said:

There are cones in all directions on the roads to the NDR / Coltishall - Norwich road roundabout....

Doing the same as they were at the St Faiths / Airport roundabout - re-applying road markings so a lane out at a time each way. OK in the mornings but were some delays in evening rush. Suspect it'll keep moving on one roundabout at a time as long as necessary

The cones and road works signs on the NDR at Coltishall road round about have been moved to the side of the road  / taken down.. However the frames for holding the signs are still up..

This suggests they've taken them down for the duration of Dudley and Eunice, I note that the seaweed inspectors are saying more storms next week so it could be delayed longer..

Picked this up on a local Facebook group. 

More Anglian Water repairs have been announced on the Norwich Road for this Wednesday & Thursday.  They are coming back to replace the road surface which was reinstated incorrectly following the recent big hole and horrendous delays.

it doesn't surprise me the side track there (Bure Close) has been flooding with water from the ground for some weeks..

So home via Coltishall tonight...

Meanwhile the road works just the Potter side of Stalham Tescos junction have gone, But I note there are now blue marks on the road / pavement on the petrol station side of that junction, probably indicating future work...

• Thanks 1

They do seem to have finished the hole - just driven past and the hole appears to have been filled in although hard to see as I went past. But as ever the lights still there and three way, to include Bure Close as if, but although there are no workmen left, the lights management people still reading newspapers in the cab of their truck and waiting to see how long the queue gets!!!

With a bit of luck should be cleared pretty soon - but you know what these people are like!!!