Breakfast Cheese And Bacon Wraps

grendel

So for me a staple early breakfast aboard consists of cheese and bacon wraps, a square of ready rolled puff pastry, a piece of bacon, and a slice of cheddar cheese, put the bacon on the pastry, diagonally,  the cheese on the bacon, and fold two corners in, put on a baking tray ( the paper between the layers of pastry stop them sticking to a baking tray) then just cook for 25 minutes( or until the pastry has raised and browned)

Enjoy.

IMG_20220520_061724.jpg

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, Andrewcook said:

my gord I just had a Bacon sandwich out in a Cafe as I don't mind having Cheese on Toast Grendel 

Andrew: I love a bacon sarnie but made all the better with lettuce and tomato and mayonnaise (BLT) or with some sliced chestnut mushrooms with loads of black pepper or mustard.

Of course, both should be served with lovely white bloomer bread or my favourite, super seeded wholemeal bread.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, MargeandParge said:

Bacon sliced grilled or fried tomato and a hint of brown sauce 

Always substitute the butter for a second round and then wash down with copious amounts of builders tea. 

Regards Marge and Parge 

Oooh! builder's tea. Yep, love it, but you must be able to stand your teaspoon in it.  :default_biggrin: