Lift out

Guest mariotech

I will be having Crackerjack lifted out this winter so am looking for suggestions of where can do it. We used Goodchilds last time and its a fantastic facility but a little bleak in winter and about as far away as you can get from Nottingham.

I am thinking up towards Norwich or Brundall although we will be on the Northern rivers next week so Wroxham could be an alternative. Crackerjack is about 40ft long and 10 tons.

cheers Jonathan

We are charging...

£100 per lift (in/ out)

£2 per fot pressure wash, (perhaps a little more if you have to many muscles on your bottom :naughty: )

£7 per foot antifoul.

FREE hardstanding to our moorers... :grin:

£10 per week hardstanding .

if the antifoul is done and boat back in we knock £50 off,

we knock some off for bigger boats. :)

OR you can get someone else in to work on your boat or do it yourself.

Winterisation/Dewinterisation, £150 drain down and antifreeze engine and domestic systems etc including toilet pumpout.

Oil Change and filter Including fuel filters. (not full service) £65 (std 4cyl engine)

Sorry for the advert but it gives some idea of what to plan for over winter and rough costs.

cheers

We are charging...

£100 per lift (in/ out)

£2 per fot pressure wash, (perhaps a little more if you have to many muscles on your bottom :naughty: )

£7 per foot antifoul.

Winterisation/Dewinterisation, £150 drain down and antifreeze engine and domestic systems etc including toilet pumpout.

Oil Change and filter Including fuel filters. (not full service) £65 (std 4cyl engine)

Sorry for the advert but it gives some idea of what to plan for over winter and rough costs.

cheers

:wave you can't beat having a few muscles on your bottom can you clive ? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I use Peter and Thelma at Neatisthead marina for most of my boat lifting, Near Wayford bridge but not under it. Cant remebmer the name of the yard but you could also try the yard at the end of Chapplefields in Stalham.

But if you cant get under bridges that doesnt help! Unless you really like spending money i would avoid brundall bay, brundall gardens do have some nice hard standing and lifting gear, I have only worked on peoples boats down there never had dealings with the yard, it is very shelterd though and just of the A47 makes it one of the easier places to get to.

We are charging...

£100 per lift (in/ out)

£7 per foot antifoul.

cheers

At those prices Clive I could have a bloody good go at getting through that bridge :grin: do you have a travelhoist? could you not come a get me :grin:

Clive, are those excellent prices VAT inclusive or exclusive. And by in/out lift do you mean £100 for the round trip or each way.

Thanks

Colin

Hi Colin,

Sorry, I did put +VAT on the first post which I lost but forgot the second time round :oops:

The £100 is each way but on a straight antifoul job and back in it would be £150..

Your boat at 33 feet should be £440 +VAT picked up and put back on your mooring. but best ring Chris for a proper quote...

Get the lorry to back it down a slipway! not helpfull i know but it would be bloody funny to watch.

.............Have you got a suitable lorry and slipway! :Stinky

I know a couple wide enough but not with enough length to get the lorry in. You best lookin to the south broads they are more suited to big boats i know the north far more.