Boating Memories - The Big Weekend 2013 Inc Broad Ambition!

I will definitely get to this one at some point. We're working our way through your back catalogue and thoroughly enjoying your videos. I would highly recommend that folk get themselves over to YouTube, subscribe and enjoy. :)

17 hours ago, BroadAmbition said:

Well that was a surprise - A very nice one, brought back some wonderful memories.  Thanks for sharing

Griff

Thanks Griff, it was a real pleasure to pop it together and a wonderful memory of a great weekend - it was as if BA spent more time at sea in those days than 'behind the lock' :)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SwanR said:

I will definitely get to this one at some point. We're working our way through your back catalogue and thoroughly enjoying your videos. I would highly recommend that folk get themselves over to YouTube, subscribe and enjoy. :)

Thank you so much. The Boating Memories snippets are just me sharing my thoughts and memories and a more akin to short rambles - I really hope you enjoy thm, got a few more Broads related ones to make over the next few weeks whilst I am getting boat withdrawal symptoms!

• Like 2