Richardsons Checking In

andyg

4 hours ago, andyg said:

And I don't disagree, good luck with that one tho. Take a look at herbert woods web cam on turnaround days. The kidds are all playing on the quay whilst handovers are being done and rightly so in my opinion. The children's safety whilst afloat is a parental issue, ⁵the hire companies already give out enough safety advise etc. As a child I don't ever remember taking part in the handover apart from being shown and told about our life jackets. But we're getting away from my op I'm not getting into the right and wrongs etc. 

I beg to differ. 

We all have had different experiences, hold different standards, have different opinions. 

This is a place where we are able to express ourselves without equivocation or reservation. 

I hope that it remains so..

42 minutes ago, Wussername said:

I beg to differ. 

We all have had different experiences, hold different standards, have different opinions. 

This is a place where we are able to express ourselves without equivocation or reservation. 

I hope that it remains so..

I couldn't agree more..

• Like 1

Just had my pre arrival email, car parking is free apparently. To be honest I can't remember if I've paid for car parking in the past at Stalhamim sure someonewill know . The new boat/ captins  e manual is a good idea as well IMHO. Well not long now to we are onboard broadsman. I've hyped myself up for this one. I've wanted to hire one of these since they were launched. God I really hope its not a let down. 

• Like 2