Sadly The Queen Has Died.

Chelsea14Ian

Not only was she well respected  in this  country,but world wide.She had a great sense of humour. That was seen most recently,when she took the marmalade sandwich  out of her handbag.And when we thought  she jumped out of a plane at the 2012 Olympics. You were  and still are well loved and respected. 

• Like 4

I felt very sorry for Liz Truss. Just in the job at a really difficult time and not having the immense experience of the Queen to help guide her, but I think from king Charles she will have all the wise guidance she may need. He has learnt a huge amount while in the wings I  am sure.

Carole

• Like 1

although I have never actually met the Queen, i can at least say that I was presented to the King (while he was still Prince Charles) and shaken his hand, an event only slightly marred by being immediately after shaken by the hand (almost literally) by the mayor of London (Boris), it nearly rattled my teeth loose, fortunately I had an equivalence in bulk and managed to retain my composure.

• Haha 1