Wanderings On Water Rail

YnysMon

2 hours ago, Smoggy said:

I think you are going to have to start a new doggie thread, no-one cares about water rails wanderings now just doggie news. :default_biggrin:

Okay, I'll start off another thread before I add any more news. I don't have time just now. I must to some work!

I'm very pleased Pozzick is settling down and getting on with another dog

I'm very pleased Pozzick has a very good outcome of being rescued from the River into the hands of these loving caring people now. How old is Pozzick? As he looks quite a young dog. I have a Dog called Benji 

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, LizG said:

Janet Anne is the custodian and there is a buddy system 

Thank you.   I dont need confusing , really I dont,  especially at the moment.     All I need to say is the word 'families'.   In this instance an elderly person in our family having problems.    Will get sorted.

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/09/2022 at 15:59, CeePee1952 said:

Just a thought Helen.  If Pozzick is a cross between a Husky and a GSD and depending how dominant the GSD strain is, most GSD's are NOT protein tolerant.  All of our GSD's had/have a low protein diet.  It might not be a problem in Pozzick's case but thought I'd mention it.

Chris

By the way Chris we have had to adjust Pozzick’s diet. He started to get the ‘runs’ during the second week we had him. I mentioned your advice to Graham and he introduced some cereal mixer into Pozzick’s diet (half and half with the Yora) to cut down on the protein, which seemed to do the trick. Graham consulted the vet when he took Pozzick for his second inoculation and the vets advice was to continue with that mix. 

• Like 1