Red Sky In The Morning.

Hi yes the Seasons, are changing fast as the Leaves have now started to fall into the River the Hiring Yards are now slowing down on the visitors to the Broads and letting them start doing their winters maintenance for 2023 but not forgetting that the private Boats have their pre-winter Boating checks and be ready for the 2023 safety checks. I wish we all could hibernate for the winter till Spring comes around once again .

• Like 1

I love Autumn and Winter, prefer it to that dreadful heat we had this year if I'm honest. You can't get out of it no matter what you do but you can warm up with extra clothes and duvets etc when it's cold

I love the Broads in Autumn and Winter too, they're magical at these times, a stark contrast to silly season  x

• Like 3

I dislike this time of the year immensely, September being my least favourite month. While I agree about the extremes of heat we had  last summer, too full on for the most ardent of sun worshippers, and certainly it is easier to deal with being too cold rather than too hot  even so give me Summer every time.

Carole

• unclemike changed the title to Red Sky In The Morning.