Haven't Done One Of These For A While

Meantime

Lets try and narrow it down - north of Potter Bridge? It looks like it but the only one not mentioned so far is  is Heigham Soun or White Slea - and its certainly not Blackfleet Broad - or if it is you should not be there!!!!

Could be Horsey Church but you say its not Martham (South)? I think you can discount Martham Church as thats on a little bit of a hill.

Oh well - if we are patient he will give us a clue!!!!

• Like 1

Is it that tiny little ‘pond’ on the corner of Upton marsh by Thurne mouth? You walk past it if you are walking round Upton marsh from Fleet Dyke end to Upton Dyke end. 

Like Broads01, I’ve never heard of some of these places, so will spend an enjoyable hour or two with the OS map tomorrow planning done walks from the car next time I’m down at the boat. 

• Like 1

Sorry for that. You lot took so long finding the answer I had to pop out for a few beers and an Indian.

Do I take Turnoar's first answer or their second answer?

It is indeed Covehithe Broad. There is also a Benacre Broad, as well as an Easton Broad.

So well done Turnoar :default_trophy:

I also learnt there are other Broads I knew nothing about. I hope your Dad still has his prosthetic leg Gracie? 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1