What's everyone booking in 2012 then?

Dan

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the family are coming up in June (including some first timers) and we had booked Noble Gem and a Major Gem. We had a call a couple of weeks ago from a very nice lady saying that the Major Gem is no longer in the fleet and we will now be having an Ibiza which is having its rear saloon sofa converted into a bed settee.

We all can't wait for June which seems a million miles away at the moment!

We've booked a week on Alpha Swift at Brundall so that we can tour the southern half of the broads, we did the northern half this year on our first boating holiday and loved it so much we just had to come back.I have fond memories of the Beauchamp Arms from 50 years ago as we stayed in a static caravan there 2 years running, sadly the site is no more as we discovered last year.

Jim

• 2 weeks later...
I have seen it done, just line it up with the middle of the bridge and go full ahead, that lowers the boat in the water and you should pass safely through.

I will video it for you :naughty::naughty::naughty:

OK Clive, but only if I can brg the tug I have been working on this week instead of the Nordic, it's a bit tougher and has a few more SHP. :naughty: