For Sale

Puddleduck2

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, MauriceMynah said:

I was waiting to see if you had any "urgent" takers. As none have come forwards, please put my name on the rhond anchors and the mud weight.

Please pm me for how and when to do the deal. Thanks.  MM ( not marshman )

Blimey must have run out of libation juice and had to make a decision. :default_biggrin:

Please take no offence just our humour and in the real world , true manners to see if another's need is greater than yours.

Kindest Regards Marge and Parge 

3 hours ago, MauriceMynah said:

Dearest M&P, if I hadn't had suitable libations, I probably wouldn't have bought the things.

Keep in mind you are talking to someone who bought a Ninja multi cooker for £300 and is still looking for his recipe for toast.

£300! I got mine for £199 from AO. Same price in John Lewis but they were out of stock and I couldn’t wait. I got the biggie too, 7.5l.

Got it last week and so far very impressed, though it did take me two days to pluck up the courage to actually use it.