Birthday Boy

Katie

24 minutes ago, Ray said:

Happy Birthday Simon, wishing you a great day 🎂

We haven't bumped in to each other afloat yet but I look forward to saying hi before long 👍

Try not to bump into him when you are afloat - some people on this Forum can understandably get quite upset when their pride-and-joy boats are are knocked into by others ... :default_hiding:

• Haha 7

It was Katie being “tongue in cheek” when she said she was not allowed to say how old , I’ve had a wonderful day , early start at work 05:45 but finished by 14:15 , Katie off this week so home to roast beef and horseradish baguette , then into town to exchange a belt Katie bought me (no not for a bigger one , a smaller waisted one !!!!!) bit of window shopping then home .

Just had a steak dinner Katie cooked and shortly will be having some piping hot rhubarb and ginger crumble.

Wonderful prezzies from Katie (Levi 501’s , a new belt , new work bag, sweets, socks, boating top)  , the mandatory alcohol from my children (a couple of bottles of malt) middle child sadly got the flu so will have to wait and see what arrives but my bet is a bottle of gin and some kids sweets .

I feel very fortunate.

off to bed shortly as up again at 05:00 for work . 

1BC35D85-2399-49A6-8C50-88BA38365211.jpeg

• Like 8

1 minute ago, CambridgeCabby said:

It was Katie being “tongue in cheek” when she said she was not allowed to say how old , I’ve had a wonderful day , early start at work 05:45 but finished by 14:15 , Katie off this week so home to roast beef and horseradish baguette , then into town to exchange a belt Katie bought me (no not for a bigger one , a smaller waisted one !!!!!) bit of window shopping then home .

Just had a steak dinner Katie cooked and shortly will be having some piping hot rhubarb and ginger crumble.

Wonderful prezzies from Katie (Levi 501’s , a new belt , new work bag, sweets, socks, boating top)  , the mandatory alcohol from my children (a couple of bottles of malt) middle child sadly got the flu so will have to wait and see what arrives but my bet is a bottle of gin and some kids sweets .

I feel very fortunate.

off to bed shortly as up again at 05:00 for work . 

1BC35D85-2399-49A6-8C50-88BA38365211.jpeg

He still acts like a teenager 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 4