Boat Stuck On Wroxham Bridge

Ray

2 hours ago, Happy said:

Perhaps he just stopped because he liked the view?

I often hope for a hold up on the bridge, so I can stop at the top and just enjoy the view. Otherwise there’s not enough time and a bit dangerous driving over and glancing both ways!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, kpnut said:

I often hope for a hold up on the bridge, so I can stop at the top and just enjoy the view. Otherwise there’s not enough time and a bit dangerous driving over and glancing both ways!

Aren’t we all guilty of that?  Even now we have our own boat and visit regularly, I can’t resist having a quick sidelong glance over the Postwick Viaduct as we pass over it, always hopeful of seeing a boat moving on the river!

How sad! :default_coat:

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Mouldy said:

Aren’t we all guilty of that?  Even now we have our own boat and visit regularly, I can’t resist having a quick sidelong glance over the Postwick Viaduct as we pass over it, always hopeful of seeing a boat moving on the river!

How sad! :default_coat:

Guilty. Thelwall viaduct, every time - talk about a lost cause! :default_jumelles:

• Like 1

Doesn't need to be a low loader, years ago a Lysander 17ft going to a broads meeting leapt off it's trailer and impaled itself on the hand rails, (up river side of Hoveton bridge, the old flat topped metal overbridge not the current curved one), I was in the traffic for that one too.. Luckily on both occasions I was coming from the Coltishall direction.